Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill In's



1. The last band I saw live was my kids rocking rock band in my living room.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is having my grandmom home with us for the day from the nursing home, I am really hoping that happens. (-:
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is well underway, thanks to some great deals found on several of my favorite blogs!
4. Thoughts of fundraising for Collin's Robotics team fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear my pajamas all weekend long....soon enough soccer season will be over and maybe that can happen.
6. Bagpipes and men in skirts.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully sewing, tomorrow my plans include Collin's Ramp Riot Robotics Competition and Sunday, I want to catch Michael's soccer game and if that gets cancelled head to a college fair with Collin! Busy weekend, and I am tired already! But its a good thing! Hoping for big wins on both days!



3 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Good to get to know you better! Love the crayon holder to!

Hugs!
Maryjane

Birdie said...

Pleased to meet another "domestic engineer" : )

Cynthia said...

The whole robotics team idea sounds AWESOME! What a cool and quirky thing to be involved with- I'm all about the 'road less traveled' kind of activities/hobbies. I wonder if there is something like that around my neck of the woods? Good luck with your fundraiser.