Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine Day!

Allyson and I made some yummy cookies yesterday, they were even better than I expected.  I am not a big fan of sugar cookies, but these were pretty good.

  I got the recipe from Blue Cricket Design.  You can find it here.

Ally believes every sugar cookie should have a mound of sugar on it...

She especially enjoyed making 3 giant cookies for her daddy, and brothers.  I am sure they appreciated the pink gooey delights as much as she enjoyed making them...they are such big fans of pink!
(-;

Did you know Ally is going to marry her daddy someday?  Yup, they are going to the waterfall and gettin' married.  She told me so. 

I have a picture of my husband and I on our wedding day standing in front of a waterfall so she thinks that is how you get married.  Isn't it cute how little girls adore their daddy's? 

Anyways, I have something to tell my hubby....who is known to frequent my blog in the wee hours of the morning...(yes, hun, I know your little secret of how my blog is on your must read list-)

Dear hubby,

Your love is better than ice cream. 

(A quote from Sarah Mclachlan and her song Ice Cream..you know I love Sarah McLachlan-just not at funerals.)

Thank you for everything you do! 


I LOVE and APPRECIATE you everyday
even when I don't show it! 
Love, Your wife of almost 10 years

(by the way, for future reference -  10th anniversary presents should be tin, aluminum diamond(s), just saying)

XOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

That girl has got a way with sugar! Yummy looking cookies. I'm glad she loves her Daddy. It never changes. I'm 37 and I STILL think my Daddy hung the moon.

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Ally is so cute! Those cookies look yummy too.