1. The lesson I learned yesterday was easy come, easy go!
2. Rockband at my house is where friends and family meet. (Another party is in the works, just trying to figure out Fred's schedule!)
3. All these years and I have been so thankful that I have been able to be there for the important stuff and even the not so important stuff.
4. The fun began when I arrived.
5. The truth is people tend to take advantage of other people and that always continues to amaze me!
6. Panic and suffering is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating Collin's very last day of high school, tomorrow my plans include doing tons of video editing and Sunday, I want to really work on some sewing projects and hang out with the family! Should be a nice restful weekend....should be!