Friday, August 7, 2009

FRIDAY (TGIF) FILL IN'S




1. Camping is my favorite summertime activity.
2. My favorite John Hughes movies are Pretty in Pink and Breakfast Club, but I like most of his movies so this was a hard choice.
3. Silk is something I love to touch.
4. The full moon makes for a magical night - I LOVE when there is a full moon.
5. I am SOOOO EXHAUSTED right now.
6. When daylight fades is the best time to walk the beach hunting for ghost crabs.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to giving my grandmom a great big kiss cause I haven't seen her ALL week, visiting my hubby at the hospital for the rest of the day, tomorrow my plans include another hospital visit to the hubby, then I am probably going to the rodeo with the kids barring any unforeseen problems and Sunday, I want to bring my hubby home, but I don't know if that is going to be happening anytime soon, let's hope!



1 comment:

Samkay said...

did you go to the rodeo tonight?