My major project last week was to finish a dress to have Allyson's pictures taken at the beach for her 3rd birthday. I decided on a blue check material with embroidered flowers on it, and I thought I would line it with eyelet. Because I lined it, it didn't shirr nearly as well as the last dress. I was going to take it in so it would fit her better, but I just kept shirring to finally get it to fit.
I love this dress. Lining it gave it a weight to it that I love, and it is just so girly. I would definately cut the dress out a little smaller if I were to line one again to ensure it fits since it doesn't shirr as well, but in the end, I got it to fit well enough.