Friday, March 6, 2009
Here we go with Friday Fill In....
1. Doing Fred's laundry was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place to take the kids to see.
3. Seriously consider your feelings in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or pepsi.
5. We walk separate paths.
6. Our children, remind me that there is hope in the world.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending the day with the family, tomorrow my plans include watching Collin's robitics competition and Sunday, I want to spend another day with my family, bake a cake for cake decorating class, and finish homework that my cousin Erin gave me!
Lovingly written by Tonya at 12:01 AM