Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sisterhood Award

Mamma over at All This is True bestowed upon little old me the coveted "sisterhood award". THANK YOU MAMMA!
So, here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Since I follow over 200 blogs and I could never just chose ten....I am chosing anybody who reads this and wants to be my friend. You guys are ALL awesome!
Alright the real reason for the cop out is I seriously can't take time away from my blog reading to chose any 10 or else I would get behind...I know you totally understand! (-;
Mamma, YOU ROCK!! I love your blog...
and your mantra reigns supreme in my house.
"The laundry can wait, I blog."
(And so can meals and housekeeping)

7 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Cute and fun award! Congrats!

momma said...

thank you for your nice words. my head is getting bigger by the moment (it's almost as big as the pile of laundry in the laundry room)

The Masked Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award! I just got the same one this week, but haven't passed it on yet. But I think we're still "sisters!" :-)

And your last comment on my blog... if there were a drink in my mouth I would have spit it out! It was so funny! I know the feeling! Our computer was broken for months once so I only used the laptop, and I had crammed so much stuff into the computer armoire that it couldn't even be opened anymore! Super comment!

Sheila said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. I hope I can handle all this blogging stuff...haha! I'm sure gonna try and am very excited about it : ) Happy Blogging!

Missy said...

Congrats! Thanks for stopping by! Love the blog!

Kristen said...

You are cute, you know that?

Sheri, RN said...

Congrats on the award!