Saturday, January 24, 2009

Celebrating...

A couple of weeks ago, Michael, Ally and I treked up north and celebrated my Uncle Tom's 50th Birthday with a big birthday bash at his house.


My grandparents were thrilled to get out of the house, even though they don't look like it in this picture!

My Uncle Tom looks all innocent, but he is my "fun" uncle...you know the one that tried to shove our heads in the toilet when we annoyed him.

Doesn't every family have an uncle like that???

Even so, I love him dearly!



Allyson was all giggles when we went to leave cause there was a dusting of snow. It made her day! I let her play in it a few minutes before we left for the long ride home.


We had a great time celebrating my Uncle's birthday and seeing family...

it makes life so sweet!

No comments: