Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

From our family to yours, we wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

WE HOPE ALL OF YOUR CHRISTMAS WISHES HAVE COME TRUE!!!



And no, there will never be a family picture where we are all looking, and I am okay with that! (-;

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

I love my crazy, beautiful life!

We hope you have the best Christmas EVER! Thanks for all your love and support through the year! I LOVE my blog family and all my friends/family that keep track of us on here! We couldn't do it without your thoughts and well wishes! Your friendships mean everything to me!

3 comments:

Samkay said...

Haha Fred never really did smile during any of those pictures lol

I hope Ally had fun opening up presents with her two older brothers this year!!! =] Merry Christmas Tonya!

Annette Anthony said...

Merry Christmas my friend...and a happy NEW YEAR... May you have the best 2009, with as many blessings and joy life has to offer you.

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year!!
I have finally accepted the fact that I will never have a family photo where everyone looks at the camera either. At least not with a decent smile on their face!