Thursday, December 11, 2008

Meet Willie the MOST MAGICAL REINDEER OF ALL..

Don't be jealous...he is all mine ladies!
Note his evil eyebrows....and his scary shadow...
There is A LOT you probably want to say about Willie, and feel free friends...He doesn't care...he's heard it all before. We have not been kind to him...note his broken arm...I flung him down the attic steps, but he lived to tell about it, and he's forgiven me...so it's all good.
Life's tough for Willie around here!
Willie was "the" gift from my grandmother-in-law probably two or three years ago.
I opened his package, and immediately knew my husband's grandmom hates me.
Hey, its okay...Willie and I are outcasts together!
I got a sense of humor and my brother in law Harry showed me just how precious Willie is, and how he just needed to be loved.
So Willie became the life of our parties, the topics of our discussions, the joy in our days...
Then my mother in law claimed she has Willie's sister..that her mother also bestowed one of these atrocities on her so we thought it was cruel to keep Willie from his sister so we unselfishly decided to let him go...so I buckled Willie in my mother in law's car, he was all ready to go to Virginia....but then he was back...in my house.
Folks...I think my mother in law doesn't want Willie to know that she killed his sister so she is purposely not letting him visit. That's the only explanation that I can come up with...how can you keep family away from family!?
We always thought it would be fun to take pictures of Willie while on vacation, hanging out...so stay tuned for a new series called "Where's Willie?" Maybe we'll do Where's Willie Wednesdays??.....
I think I just made a whole lot more work on myself.....but it will be fun!

5 comments:

Jillene said...

Willie looks like the happy yet evil spawn of Satan!! The horns, the eyebrows, the evil shadow....just sayin'!! (0:

Annette Anthony said...

That would be so great to send Willie around the U.S. and maybe further! You should send it to family... but, Wait, what would be funnier is if we mailed it to bloggers and we took a picture of Willie doing something funny like camping, eating dinner or going on a date and then we posted it on our blogs then picked the person we woould like to send WILLIE to next! WE could have some sort of tagg on our sidebar that says we have recieved WILLIE. But we could keep getting him. Something funny and clever like that! You'd have to work out all the details...but that would be hilarious!

Viva Las Vegas said...

Ok, I was writing to tell you how funny you write. I love wit, and you have it! Then I read Annette's commit. OK, you have to say she is funny, and that is a great idea. I am sure Willie would be just fine, and may enjoy his adventure. I am sure it would only be no more the $4 for each person to do this. I myself would have no prob with that. But you do what you want, it is your family member. You may worry too much about him.

Viva Las Vegas said...

I am Mona by the way, Annette and I talk and that is how I found you. Sorry i am rambling on like you know me. That is so funny. Sorry about that!

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Yes...she hates you and hates me too! Remember I got Pig Slippers, roflmao.