Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My FIRST blog award!

I have to thank Denise over at Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys for my very first blog award. YAY!

As I have mentioned before, Denise is my stepson's mom so that makes this award even more special!

Thanks so much Denise for thinking of me!


"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

So now this is going to be hard....I follow a lot of blogs...but here goes...

Annette - You have to check out her dry erase marker story...She is my hero!
Jillene - Sorry, I know Denise just gave it to you, but I love your blog so you get a double dose of love! You can just merge my award with the one Denise gave you, but I couldn't leave you off my list!
Sam
Kristen
Valarie
Chrissy
Daycare Girl
Rebecca

So these blogs are some of my favorites out of the 100 or more blogs I read so show them so love!

3 comments:

Jillene said...

THANK YOU so much!! I was going to award you but I remembered that Denise already did!!

Samkay said...

awwww I feel so special now!!! =]

Annette Anthony said...

WOW... I finally feel excepted in the blog'n world! This is my first reward too! Thank you so much, I really do appreciate your consideration of me.