Thursday, November 27, 2008

And today I am also thankful for a little bit of news...

No I am not pregnant! But I bet I had a few of you thinking I was!

Yesterday we heard that my grandfather who recently found out he has cancer has improved a little. He has been in the hospital for a little bit now, and he wasn't doing too great, but yesterday he seemed a little better from what I hear. Right now, he isn't taking visitors by anyone but his own children. )-: But I know he needs his rest and considering how many grandchildren there are and how sick he has been, I totally understand!

They are going to try a treatment of medicine that we are hopeful might help his quality of life. If he responds well to it, it might extend his life for years. We are remaining hopeful that he will get out of the hospital soon, and maybe be up to spending Christmas with his family as we do every year! That would be a huge blessing to all of us! But just having him feel better would be great as he has been pretty sick and we all hate to see him suffering!

3 comments:

Jillene said...

What a WONDERFUL blessing!! I hope that you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Im glad to hear his is feeling better. I know that he means a lot to you and it would be great to get to spend time with him at Christmas.

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes (and for reminding C to tell me happy Birthday earlier....cause I dont think he remembered on his own, lol)
I love the new look of your blog...did you make it yourself? Your so talented :D