Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sweet little Emma!

I apologize for my lack of postings in the past 6 + months.  Morning sickness and fatigue kept me at bay, but now that is all over with the arrival of our sweet little Emma.

  She was born in November, and we are so completely totally in love with her!


Sometimes the greatest gifts in life are the most unexpected ones like our darling Emma.


It's been a month and a half, and we don't know how we lived without her...
I mean look at these precious little piggies!


 And this sweet little angelic face..I could just kiss her little chubby cheeks all day!  


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow! I had no idea! What a GORGEOUS baby! Look at all that hair! Congratulations to the whole family. I hope she continues to grow strong and healthy.

Alia said...

Hi!

Im your follower
Ur baby is real cute! :)
I really like your blog. Nice posts!
Keep up the good work!

Do visit my blog too at
http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/