Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hello stranger!

Sorry I have been missing in action. Things have been a little crazy around here, and I have been under the weather...just not feeling myself these days. 

I thought I'd just stop in and let you know about a website that I just found out about...Supercook.  You just type in what ingredients you have at your house and it will find recipes for you based on what you have available.  How awesome is that? 

Hopefully I will be returning to blogging here shortly until then I hope things are well with all of you!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

That sounds like the perfect website! I'll check it out.

I haven't been around blogland much lately either. So much going on. It happens.

Deb said...

That sounds like my kind of website! I'll have to check it out!