Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chocolate Lovers Beware!

My kids love S'mores.  We go camping a lot, but never enough...and one of the kids favorite things to do is to make s'mores over a campfire.   So when I saw a recipe for S'mores Cupcakes, I was all over it!!

If you haven't checked out Bakerella's blog, you must go NOW.  She makes the most awesome creations like these and these and even these...and did you know that she has even been to Pioneer Woman's house?   I'm jealous! 

So today, I decided to finally make the S'mores cupcakes from Bakerella's post for my stepson's robotics team.  And let me tell you, these cupcakes do not disappoint...and they are VERY chocolately for all you chocolate lovers.  The kids LOVED them!

It's all in here...graham crackers, chocolate, marshmallows, more marshmallows and topped with a chocolate ganache...a yummy, gooey, messy delight!

  All I can say is AWESOME!!!


So if you are looking for a sweet treat, check out Bakerella for lots and lots of ideas. 

She does not disappoint!

3 comments:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

they look heavenly!

Samkay said...

They smelled amazing! I so wanted to have one! And your pain in the butt of a stepson decided to torture me by standing right where I could see him and ate it right in front of me. lol

Jillene said...

Oh my!! I am drooling all over my keyboard!!