Monday, December 21, 2009

Thank you!


Cynthia of Creative Chaos has never met me.  She only knows me through my blog and I through her blog, but she has touched me this holiday season.

 Friday I recieved a package from Cynthia, and inside was the most beautiful pettiskirt I have ever seen for my daughter.  It brought tears to my eyes and joy to my daughter!  Thank you so much Cynthia for your kindness and generosity!!!  What a beautiful gift!  When I pulled it out, my daughter said, "This is what I have always wanted!!!!!" 
We immediately put it on her, and she spent the rest of the day happily twirling and dancing in her new purple pettiskirt.  I am just amazed with the quality of the sewing, and the hardwork that went into making this skirt.  It is gorgeous!   Cynthia, I just can't thank you enough...thank you for thinking of us this holiday season!

Cynthia has many talents so check out her blog, but you'll really want to see the replica she made of the house in "UP" using Gingerbread right here.  It's amazing!

Merry Christmas Cynthia to you and your family! 


1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Oh yeah! It got there in time for Christmas (I was worried). She looks adorable in it and it seems to be a great fit! You can adjust the waist if need be by untying the bow, adjust the gathers looser or tighter then re-tie.

Have a very Merry Christmas. It was a lot of fun for me to make this for her. I hope she enjoys twirling and looking gorgeous for a long time to come.