Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Praying for Stellan

Many of you follow MckMama's blog as her son, Stellan fights SVT (Supraventricular Tachycardia which involves his heart). He is such an adorable little boy who has already been through so much!

They are currently in Boston at a top notch hospital where little Stellan is now recovering from surgery. While at the hospital, prior to surgery, this poor little boy flatlined, but he was brought back to life as his mother watched...I can only imagine how terrifying that was for her! His surgery seems to be generally sucessful with some unresolved glitches.

I know this family is in my thoughts and prayers as they face the challenges of a surgery for their little guy, and being away from their other children. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they continue to seek the best medical care for their son and continue their journey to save their son's life. What an amazing little boy!



1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I have also followed this saga with great interest. My twins were born 11 weeks early and my own son had SVT. His heart was once clocked in the NICU at 320 bpm! Luckily, our son's SVT cleared up, as most do, as he grew and his heart matured.

We were so lucky to have avoided the same challenges and stress this family has faced. I doubt I could have been as faithful as she has been in the face of this overwhelming adversity. I was so happy to see that the surgery went so well yesterday. Miracles abound@