Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fill In - TGIF

Serendipity



1. The last thing I ate was a sub and corn fritters.

2. Fabric is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it is the best time to play outside!

4. Ally was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are great, kisses are even better!

6. Ice cream and Pepsi provide extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe the drive-in/still undecided, tomorrow my plans include yardsaling/restore with Meeper, then hanging with the family the rest of the day and Sunday, I want to see what happens!


2 comments:

Jillene said...

I have been contimplating taking the kids to the drive-in tonight too. Must be something in the air!!

Cass @ That Old House said...

Hi Tonya! I enjoyed the "fill in" and mentally filled in all my own answers!

Nice to meet another Jersey girl, although I grew up on Long Island and am in North Jersey -- which my daughters, who went to NJ state colleges, say is a different world. Ah, but the whole state has the same darned tax code!

Have a lovely weekend -- is there a drive-in movie near you? How cool. I remember them when I was a kid -- we'd go in our pajamas!

Cass