Friday, October 31, 2008

Cupcakes, cookies and muffins....oh my!

Friday is my stepson's big bake sale for his robotics club fundraising. Yes, Halloween day, I know I am crazy to have it then on a superbusy day, but the kids were off from school for an in-service day, and our schedule is so booked, it just seemed like a good idea....yup, it did seem like a good idea at the time. But now the idea of of a 20 hour day isn't looking so appealing anymore. Well, you gotta do what you gotta do!

I have never planned a bake sale so I have no idea what to expect...but at least we are going to give it a try! Wish us luck. I have been baking for two days straight...pies, cookies, muffins, cupcakes. And we have gotten an incredible amount of baked donations as people started to hear about our plans. It has been truly overwhelming the amount of support that we have gotten. I LOVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
So here is the unvieling of some of my baked goods....be kind!


Have you seen my "mummy"?




The pumpkin Patch





Candy Corn Cake

I will add pictures of our day and let you know how we make out!

No comments: